fayIN comes with some intuitive tools for manual adjustment for a perfect integration of your insert.
- Base Plane: Conveniently adjust the alignment of the content by moving and rotating the underlying plane.
- Translation Tool: Shift your insert along the xyz-axes.
- Rotation Tool: Rotate the Base Plane.
- Virtual Plane: Adjust the Virtual Plane by grabbing its individual intersection points. The Virtual Plane is especially helpful when tracking a rotational shot where no sufficient data from movement in xyz-space can be tracked.
- Define a new Virtual Plane: Completely redraw the Virtual Plane.
- Activate the Coordinate Axes: Set and move the center point of the Virtual Plane.
- Depth Movement Tool: Easily adjust the depth position of the Virtual Plane perspectivly correct.